ALL TIMES ARE MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME (UTAH)
FRONT GATE HOURS
- THURS: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- FRI: 6:30am - 10:00pm
- SAT: 6:30am - 10:00pm
- SUN: 6:30am - end of racing
Access to the park will not be available outside these posted times. Please plan accordingly.
- OPENS 8/25
- EARLY BIRD PRICING EXPIRES WED 9/22 10:00PM
- EVENT REGISTRATION CLOSES FRIDAY 10:00PM
RIDER CHECK-IN HOURS
- THUR: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- FRI: 6:30am - 8:00pm
- SAT: 6:30am - 8:00am
FRIDAY PRACTICE: 9:00am - 3:00pm - Order TBA
- PRACTICE: 8:00am
- RACING TO FOLLOW
- Practice & Race Order will be available at the track
- SITE LAPS: 8:00AM
- RACING TO FOLLOW
Bunker Hill MX
115 E 750 N
Delta, UT 84624
Click Image below for printable Class List
- Camping/Parking is frist come first served. We do not offer reserved parking at this time.
- Electricity is not available, please bring generators for power.
- Water is available to wash bikes. Pottable water is not available.
- Camp fires must be kept in containers and extinquished completley before turning in for the night.
- Gates will open and close at the times posted above. Please plan accordingly.
- Food & Drink Sales will be provided by Maria's Kitchen: Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Event Admission - All riders and spectators 6yrs & up
- Arriving: Thursday 5:00pm thru Saturday 5:00pm
- $20.00 (valid for entire event)
Facility Permit (Overnight Parking & Camping): Includes dropping trailers
- Thursday: $30.00
- Friday: $20.00
- Day Parking: Free of Charge with event admission
Friday Practice: $25.00
- Event admission is also required for Friday Practice
Racing: 3 Moto Format - One entry fee covers all 3 motos.
REGISTRATION IS ON-LINE ONLY
- Early Bird Pricing: $50.00/class - expires Wed 9/22 10:00pm
- Regular Pricing : $60.00/class - registration closes Friday 9/24 10:00pm
- $135.00 Unlimited Race Pass (non-pro)
- Pro/A Classes: Same as above (excludes unlimited pass)
- Pro Purse:
- AMA Annual Membership or event passis required to racing the Utah State Championship.
- ClickHEREfor pricing. We recommend purchasing/renewing your membership online with the AMA prior to the event. However, we will have them available at the track.
IMPORTANT! IF A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN CANNOT ATTEND WITH A MINOR CHILD PLEASE READ BELOW
If a rider is under 17 years of age or younger and parent or legal guardian CANNOT be with the rider at the event, he/she must have the Minor Release and Waiver of Liability Parental Consent Form signed by the parent or legal guardian
THIS FORM MUST BE NOTARIZED TO BE ACCEPTED. A minor child will not be able to race without this notarized waiver